Thursday, June 26, 2014

Korean folk village-Asan

I like the Korean folk village better than Gyeonbokgung palace because of its closer proximity to Camp Humphreys. After I got the hang of navigating in Korea and felt more comfortable driving Jaxon and I drove everywhere. We visited the folk village often.  I could rave about the Octopus pizza, many soups for which I have no name, and the just plain good traditional food you can get in the village. It is sort of a blend of modern and ancient civilizations with old hut style houses and the owners newer modern cars parked out front. At different times the women can be seen wearing a traditional Hanbok, while the men might be demonstrating weapons skills. If you aren't chasing or toting toddlers around, grab a bottle of Soju and test out your Korean.

 http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=264121

No comments:

Post a Comment